Tuesday 20 January 2009


TEXT: A breif Introduction








INTRODUCTION - "A Big Shift in Human Consciousness"


BACKGROUND
My name is Joran, I'm 52 years old and live in Gothenburg - Sweden.
The idea behind this blog is to publish material, about things you don't usually find in the mainstream media.
The subjects I focus on are Esoteric Science, Human evolution, Ancient History, Sociology, Anthropology, UFO-logy etc . . . And how these topics relate to recent discovery's in what we could call "New Science".

INTENTION
I intend to show how these seemingly different areas now begin to blend together - As they more and more verifies one an other. I think it says something about our evolution as human species worth mention.

Many of our very old cultures describes a specific date - 2012 - to be a major step in Human evolution. So it's from that point I start my research.

I'll try my very best to find background material that is reliable.
My strategy will be to approach every subject from many different angles.

You are most welcome to help me out ! Use the comments facility, post links etc , And of course, give me your opinion about the published material.

CONCLUSION
Is there a major shift in the Human evolution of Consciousness, and is this shift governed by a fixed time pattern that relates to Astronomical movements/changes in our own solarsystem ? - I definitely think so!
Everything in my research points in that direction.
I am also convinced that we will see and hear a lot more of this in the comming years.

FINALLY
I'm a positive human being and I hope this Blog proves that - so I try to stick to a little bit of neutrality with a huge teaspone of compassion to make it tasteful - Love and Unity is much more fun and most likely a lot more closer to truth !

So . . . This is my little contribution which I hope might give you some clues to work with :-)".

// Joran

No comments:

Post a Comment